RiverNorth is an investment management firm founded in 2000 that specializes in opportunistic
strategies in niche markets where the potential to exploit inefficiencies is greatest. RiverNorth is an institutional investment manager to registered funds, private funds and separately managed accounts.
- Our People - We believe in a culture that supports the hiring of intelligent and hardworking professionals. The firm empowers each person to make impactful decisions and to take responsibility for those decisions. By design, the organizational structure is extremely flat, which results in a highly collaborative effort across all areas of the firm.
- Our Technology - We understand that command of data is essential to compete in today's information-driven world, especially within the financial industry, leading us to invest heavily in proprietary technology. With our team of dedicated in-house software engineers, we are continuously building systems to automate processes and increase operational efficiency.
- Our Strategies - We understand that, ultimately, our strategies are why investors select RiverNorth. We seek to deliver superior risk-adjusted returns by bringing to market unique, opportunistic investment strategies.
Our Investment Philosophy
- While we believe the broad markets are fairly efficient, we also believe there are certain markets and types of securities that are inefficient.
- We typically favor under-followed, specialty asset classes and markets where the potential to exploit inefficiencies is greatest.
- We focus on risk control rather than speculative market timing. We believe it is more prudent and more consistent to protect rather than predict.
- We avoid macro-forecasting as it is difficult and does not consistently align with capital markets.
An investor should consider the investment objective, risks, and charges and expenses of RiverNorth's open-end mutual funds carefully before investing.
RiverNorth open-end mutual funds prospectuses contain this and other information about RiverNorth's open-end mutual funds and should be read
carefully before investing. An investor can obtain a copy of RiverNorth open-end mutual fund prospectuses at rivernorth.com/literature or by calling 888.848.7569.
Shares of RiverNorth's open-end mutual funds are distributed by ALPS Distributors, Inc., 1290 Broadway, Suite 1100, Denver, CO 80203 (Member FINRA).
RiverNorth Capital Management, LLC, ALPS Distributors, Inc., DoubleLine Capital LP and Oaktree Capital Management, L.P. are not